What's Inside Those Bright Eyes... [tutorial]

We all love that awaken look. Big bright eyes with rosy cheeks and soft kissable pink lips. Something simple and easy to match any outfit of the day. Trust me, they would just stare into your eyes. You no longer have to fear how to put on makeup. 







Product used:
Rimmel London Flash Eyeliner -- Black
Elianto Shimmer Stick
ZA Eyes Vibrante Shadows- E9
Rimmel London Soft Kohl- Pure White
Elianto Shimmer Shadow- Pearl White
Majolica Majorca Lash King- Black
Lancome Blush Subtil Rose- 10 Rose Rose
Maybeline Watershine Pure- Pink Naturals
Maybeline Watershine Liquid- Puppy Love

Music: What's Inside by Michael McEachern
Ocean Sound Effect: http://www.partnersinrhyme.com

Twitter: @jqleejq
Instagram: @JQLee
FB Fan Page: @JQ Lee
NuffnangX: Nia Angel by JQ Lee





Thanks for dropping by! 
Comment and tell me what you think!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

FurFer said…
Woots. I love the shimmer eye shadows on you! But I love your pupil <3
Unknown said…
Mesmerizing eyes, made me stop and non stop staring at it.. :)
JQLeeJQ said…
My sarah, hahahaha! You made me laugh, so funny la you
Not bad Jian Quin! =D
I like your pupil too!
Do pay a visit to my latest post! =)
Aby Teo said…
ehhhh, ur lashes look so great!!!
at first I thought you are wearing false eyelashes >_<
Majolica Majorca Lash King- Black really nice to use??
I am really amazed by ur lashes @_@

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger