Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes Media Launch [Event]

I've blogged about the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes eye cream some time ago and I've said it is one of my favorite eye cream of all time. Well, it is finally out for all of you to grab it and try them yourself! It is available is Sephora or order them from their website: https://www.murad.com.my/ . Their shipping system and service is efficient and friendly as they will send shipping status to your email so you know where is your product right now.

Check HERE for the previous blogger gathering 
&
Check HERE for the product review

Other than that, enjoy these beautiful pictures from the event!


















Thanks Murad for the wonderful evening with amazing yummylicious food!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Merryn said…
Looks like a great evening!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger