Lea Michele as the New Face of L'oreal Paris!

~Lea will never forget the first time she tried on a Loreal Paris iconic lipstick when she was younger... with instant glamour, she was hooked ever since~



You might know her as Rachel Berry from Glee, the girl who dreams to be a Broadway Star. Although, I am not much of a fan of hers but I would't denied that this award winning actress is extremely talented with her powerful voice. Plus, I think she have been keeping a fairly good record on the hollywood radar, I haven't really heard much of any funny business from her. So I would say she is a good role model not only for the younger ones but also her peers, the young, beautiful and famous.

It is great news to know Lea joining the Loreal Paris Spokesperson Family, I'm sure she will do great for her future as well as Loreal's.

Her commercials will debut in the early 2013. Stay Tuned. :)

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

LauraLeia said…
Oooh, I can't wait to see her TV ads! She's so pretty and I love her syle. Don't really like her character in Glee though, Rachel is so annoying at times, lol.

Glee season 4 now, YEAH! :D

JQ, you got watch? XD
JQLeeJQ said…
i watch glee until half way season 3 then I stop. I dunno why but it gets rather blah after a while. Agree, I dont prefer her in glee too but she is really pretty and talented. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger