Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect [Review]


~Get smoky eyes easily~
Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect in Indigo Mist



Claims

"A foolproof new tool that shades, blends and defines your eyes for this season’s sultriest, sexiest looks. Inspired by our international team of make-up artists its double-ended application system has 2 distinctive tips designed to make smoky eyes easier than ever."

How to use

The product has two ends which are labeled step 1 & step 2. Basically apply the end that says step 1 (which is blunt) on the entire eyelid. Then apply the eye labeled step 2 (which is slightly pointier) along the crease and on the lower lash line. You can then use your fingers to pat & smudge so it blends seamlessly.




Pro:
  • Double ended = more colours to play with
  • Easy to carry pen like applicator
  • Nice colour pay off
  • Creamy texture
  • Blends well



I wouldn't exactly say using this cream shadow sticks are easy to apply maybe because I feel the colours that I got doesn't seem to compliment best with each other. I personally love the blue-ish green colour because it shows up the best and beautiful on my lids but I wish it was in pointed shape for easier application. I find that the maroon purple side doesn't shows up as well as the other side did but the pointed shape was a great help. Because this is a cream shadow, it creases so do apply a base and some similar colour powder on top to set them. In my opinion, I don't think that it should be used alone, you will still need to work it out with a black powder for deepening and white powder shadow for the inner corners and to highlight your brow bone. Blending them with your fingers in a patting motion for a better effect. I think it cost about RM40 in retail. Check out the video on how I use it.





Thank you for watching!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Jessying said…
I have the same view as yours, colour difficult to match on my skintone and i thought works better on you! I do wish that the applicator comes in sharper/precise head for easier application.
Charmaine Pua said…
I was wondering if they have other colors? :/
JQLeeJQ said…
Jess, haha yeah the ocean blueish green is awesome but purple maroon doesnt really suit me.

Charmaine, yes they do, I think they have 6 types, Im not sure. :)
Isabel said…
Actually after using the sides of the blue, it'll be pointy also right? haha

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger