Pangkor Island Beach Resort [Retreat]

Hello all you handsome and beautiful, 

Beach

Most of you might already known that I was taking a break and embarked on an amazing holiday to Pangkor Island Beach Resort. You should know that I've won this trip for 4 pax from a Veet contest sometime back. Package includes transportation from KL to Lumut, Ferry, accommodation with breakfast and little spa session. 

The resort was beautiful, the view was amazing especially from our room floors, we stayed at the top most in a pacific ocean view twin sharing. The room itself wasn't too shabby, it was decently nice with everything working fine. Though, I have to point out that they have a relatively large bathroom, so much space seriously, is kinda nice and felt as if I'm living in a big ass house with big bathrooms. *peace* Even the closet space is big! 

View from my room. 

Many times we would just leave the door open, sit, watch & hear the waves hit the beach while enjoying air-cond in the room. Double woots! Well there is a warning for monkey, just keep an eye of it. :)

Just reached the port, Jennie (Left), Jess (Right) & Justin aka Jess bf (Behind with the phone)





Love the big mirror!


We were there for 3D2N and Day 1 was more of us going into town and jalan-jalan, touring like a tourist, buy some dried prawns and stuffs. Nothing much really. Day 2 is where we just chill by the resort with their awesome private beach. Jennie and I just lay by the beach, take pictures and ordered coconuts and sandwich.




blogger






Spa session was on day 2 in the evening, we did a scrub and full body massage. It was a nice pampering session for all four of us. 

Strong Ginger tea, like really strong but good for the body. 

The 4 dishes below were our dinner on the first day when we were out in town. They were alright, quite nice and not too expensive. Nothing to scream about but if you are in pangkor, one dining place that is a must try would be Daddy's Cafe, we went there on the 2nd night and man the food was Yummylicious!! I would go back there again if I were to be in Pangkor.






More beach photos...



Random aunties taking picture and sitting by the beach with their beach towels 

Random ang moh uncle sunbathing standing style.

Sorry for the random pictures, I think they are just cute cause how often you get to see all aunty friends going on a holiday trip together? Maybe they are single??? O.o

Jess trying to write her name.

Also, not to forget, this resort is famous for their breath-taking sunset. I can't disagree, it is one of the most beautiful sunset I had ever seen in my life. I'm no photographer but it was so beautiful that I just need to keep snapping and snapping and snapping.









Sunset view

Pangkor Island Beach resort



Overall, it was a good trip, I really enjoyed myself with great view and great companies. Thank you so much Veet for making this possible!


Want to be like me to win attractive prizes from Veet? 

Check out their FB page now at VEET MALAYSIA as they are currently running a new Veet It Off contest. You might just walk away with RM5000 cash, Magazine editorial spread, 1 year supply of Veet products and custome designer master piece by Yadotsa!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

FBS Headmaster said…
I'm feeling handsome just by visiting your blog for 5 second... after that I feel hungry all the way, haha.

Punya best dapat free holiday trip. Demmit I should really consider hard to veet it off for the prize they are giving away xD
Jessying said…
Thank you JQ for the holiday,ahhh this is my first time relax and relax and do nothing except chill...such a bliss!!! And yes it was really the most beautiful sunset I ever seen in my life!! I kinda miss the beach & Daddy's cafe food nowww
michleong said…
So much fun! Sorry I couldn't go ><
FurFer said…
LOL. The random angmoh one, is really funny
JQLeeJQ said…
Thanks everyone!! :)
Unknown said…
The beach resort holidays are best accommodation choice for tourists, these resorts offer a spectacular view of the splendid sun, sand, and sea right from the spaciously designed and well-appointed guestrooms. Pampering the visitors to their heart's desire

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger