Maybelline Baby Lips Loves Color [Review]


~Maybelline colors my baby lips in Coral Flush~


Maybeline Baby Lips Color



Have you seen this around in the market yet? Well, it was previously selling only just as a balm but now they came up with Baby Lips with a Hint of Tint! I've heard much good reviews on the previous baby lips balm of its amazing moisturizing power. So what about this new Baby Lips Loves Color? Continue reading for the review. 


Pro:
  • Have been a fan of all baby lips stick design since the beginning, it is very fun. 
  • Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to make the moisture last longer. 
  • It doesn't cause any rashes to my lips.
  • Smooth the dry and rough lips
  • Love that it contains SPF 16 protection
  • It gives a shine to the lips after applying. 




I wouldn't agree to the claims of giving a pop of color, I would say that it gives a subtle hint of color to the lips so it doesn't look as dull, pale and bare. The hint of color does help me to provide an even looking lip. I love the glossy after effect plus the SPF 16 is just a great addition to protect the lips for harmful sunlight. Overall, I think is do great as a lipbalm, not something for much of a lip color. Though, for a normal everyday, I would grab this more often than just a normal colorless lipbalm. 




Available nationwide from November 2012 at a recommended retail price of RM9.90 in 5 fun colors/flavors - Pink Lolita, Cherry Kiss, Berry Crush, Rose Addict and Coral Flush. 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Unknown said…
It looks great on you but it's too sheer.. I have one of the original ones but i didn't like it. Great review though :)

Vickyhoang.blogspot.com
Sabrina said…
Omg, now they come in colors? Cool!
JQLeeJQ said…
Vicky, true, it is very sheer, even the swatch I had to swipe a few time. Was the original one too dry for you??
JQLeeJQ said…
Sabrina, Yes they do in November but bare in mind it is very sheer. :)
twoplicates said…
great pictures! i wish they came in the packaging thats was released in america! love the coral color of this one though; if only the color payoff was better!

xo; L&M
www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger