Biore Body Powder Wipes in Fresh Citrus Fragrance [Review]

Hello my dear readers,

I got this wipes from Jessying to test and review it. One fine day, after the Avon Breast Cancer Walk in Putrajaya, I was rushing to go for lunch in church. They were serving banana leaf rice, so not to be miss, I love indian food! Anyway, I didn't really had the time shower, so I guess it's the best time give these wipes a try.

I thought it was going to be like wet baby wipes that only wipe away the sticky feeling off your body but I was quite wrong.


Pros:
  • Instant refresh
  • Antiperspirant
  • Smooth powdery feeling after wipe
  • Wipes away odours
  • Reduce sticky feeling
  • 10 Thick sheets in a pack


It does comes with a pleasant citrus scent and it does leave a smooth powdery sensation but leaves no white residue but if it does shows on your dark colour clothing, just dust it off. I do feel much cleaner and more fresh after using but it definitely doesn't replace showering. So please, this is a good and convenient wipe for you to bring around and help refresh you during your busy day, not something to replace your showering session. I personally won't use it for my face unless your face is not the sensitive type but it is great for travelling to wipe any other parts of the body. For the price of RM7.90, it is a nice luxury to carry in your handbag or bag-packers. 













Check out 
https://www.facebook.com/KaoBiore 
for upcoming sampling activities!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Jessying said…
Haha picture so dramatic -.- ! Glad you like this scent!
JQLeeJQ said…
Dang! Haha, fun mah. Thanks for the pack of wipes!
FurFer said…
Ahahah. cute expression. it's like a comic.
FBS Headmaster said…
Why do I always end up here?! xD
Cindy said…
luv ur daring expression!!
JQLeeJQ said…
Ferharu, Thanks!

Room8five, cause you are one of my awesome supporter! :D

Cindy, Thank you!
LauraLeia said…
Hahaha love your expressions! XD I bought a pack (the pink one) few weeks back but haven't open to try yet. >_< Glad to know that it doesn't leave any kind of white dust/powder. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger