Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - Aqua Sparkle [Review]







I love how pigmented bright blue this liner shows up on my skin. It is soft and easy to glide the colours on. However, this mechanical twist up packaging seem a little faulty as sometimes, I couldn't twist it all the way back down. I had to push it down with my finger which I don't prefer. This liner can be rather easy to break if you turn it up too much, so you have to be very careful with it during application. It comes up matte, no shimmer or glitter, just a beautiful bright blue colour that is to die for. 





Another amazing thing about this liner are the sponge and a sharpener at the other end. You can use the sponge to smudge the liner for a softer, less intense look and sharpens it when the tip becomes blunt. 


Used this product in a tutorial. 


xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

LauraLeia said…
Awesome blue liner! I think I might have to get one of these. :D
choi yen said…
The mini sharpener definitely a plus point!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger