Whitesoot Cocktail Bustier Dress [Review]

One of my favourite blogshop! 


No evening wear portfolio is complete without this dress! 
Finished with flattering bustier and strap detailing, this curve-contouring piece is an exquisite choice for a modern lady! Details include: A sweetheart neckline, seam detailing, three stripes detailing at the sides, skirt slit and a hidden back zipper. It is made of cotton elastane blend.


Dress 4
3 side straps on the waist area for each side


This dress is pure beautiful and fits perfectly due to its stretchy material. I love the heart shape bust-line, it really helps to enhance your bust area and makes it look more flattering for rather flat bust ladies. I like the fact that the skirt is not too tight, so you don't always have to pull the skirt down after every few steps you walk. Thank God for zipper at the back too! The only thing is that the straps is a bit loose on my shoulders if I wear the dress higher, if it is an adjustable strap would be great but personally I don't feel that is a real big issue. 


They have another one of this in mustard yellow which is really pretty as well. I was actually tore between both of the colours. Lols.

Get your perfect dress from Whitesoot now!

xo, 

Comments

LauraLeia said…
Wah, looking gorgeous in the lovely dress! :D
JQLeeJQ said…
Laura, Thank you very much. The dress is really nice :D
Cindy said…
envy slim lady like you la JQ...can buy from blogshop....
Charmaine Pua said…
Really pretty!
I love this one too but I'm too fat to fit in :(
JQLeeJQ said…
Cindy, lols, I have to diet oso d, stomach growing bigger.

Charmaine, Lols, I think u my size la! just taller.
Xue Ren said…
sexy little black dress! u look gorgeous!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger