Mary Kay TimeWise Plus Regena Firm Intensive Serum [First Impression]

~Let the lifting begin~


Claims:
  • Facial contours look restored
  • Lifting lasts throughout the day
  • skin looks years younger
  • firmed and toned


Personal first impression opinion:

I love the solid packaging that shows effort in designing for the consumers. The serums is super-light weight, just slightly thicker than water. It has the hyaluronic acid goodness to provide inner hydration, thus is sinks into the skin super fast. A little cooling when massaging in and it doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue. Similar to the eye cream, it doesn't really have a scent, smells as if it is a blank medical cream smell. The price for this 30ml product is RM420

How to use?



Since this product is not targeted for people my age, I will be passing this bottle of serum to Jessying, a known blogger for an indepth review. 

xo,

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger