Cellnique Soothing & Hydrating Lotion

~Spritz a little refreshing toner anytime~
Cellnique Soothing & Hydrating Lotion with Ginger Root Extract



Pros:
  • Smells really nice
  • Refreshing 
  • Doesn't dries the skin after spraying
  • Use it anytime even over makeup
I bought this some time ago when I was looking for a toner. I'm not sure why I stopped after a while maybe due to being lazy so it was just left on the vanity desk to collect dusk. Recently, the weather is getting warmer and warmer each day and I wanted something to refresh my face and so I guess I just randomly picked out this bottle and started spraying on my face. Phew, that felt good! I remembered why I purchased this toner, it was the scent that somewhat gave me an amazing calm feeling, I just want to breath in a little deeper everytime I smell this product. Not an addict but it is really pleasant. It has that light ginger smell but not very distinct and I personally don't like ginger. Whenever I smell this toner, it reminds me of seaweed for some reason but definitely it doesn't smell of seaweed. 

It cost me RM79 for this 200ml product D: so expensive but it was a little pampering session for me, so why not. I would probably start transferring some into a smaller bottle so I can travel with it. :)


xo, 

Comments

Jessying said…
IF it smells like seaweed definitely i would want to use it.. !
JQLeeJQ said…
Is just reminds me of seaweed but I dont think is smells like seaweed. hahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger