Statement Rosette Sleeve Dress in Cerise Pink [Review]

~Hollywood Glamour~


Old hollywood touches like rosettes make this dress a glamourous affair. Keep the focus on the shoulders with an updo and sleek accessories. Details include: seam detailing, twisted sleeves to form rosettes, folded detailing at skirt and a hidden back zipper for cotton elastane blend material dress.




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! It is one of those dresses that are not too revealing but still there is the very sexy, professional, and stylish feel. I'm actually quite glad that this dress wasn't too tight for me, the fitting was just right, loose enough to still be able to flaunt your curves. I love the neckline and the front petal design skirt, the puff sleeves really adds the whole rosette glamorous look. The colour just makes you stand from the rest! The only thing was the bit stiff sleeves, it does restricts my arm movements but oh well, we are suppose to act more lady-like in this dress, :D play the part as well!


 ~Only from whitesoot.com~

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

FurFer said…
It looks so pink to me! I must be color blind lol
JQLeeJQ said…
Hehe, it is super pink!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger