Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush [Review]

~Crush, will you be more than just my friend?~

It's rather pink in the picture above, the correct colour is as below.


Pros: 
  • Pretty coral with rosey brown undertone
  • Pigmented
  • Lasting power rather well for a lipstick depends on usage
  • Not too drying on the lips
  • This lip colour make me feel very young but I want you to take me seriously, kind of depiction. 
  • It illustrates "I am sweet but it's time for us to get serious" 



Rimmel products smell rather good but I feel this smells a bit too sweet or candy-like to me. Though, the smell does go away a while after application, the heavy candy smell only appear when you smell directly from the lipstick itself. 

xo, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger