Re-hydrate your under eyes! [How to-s]

Ever since coming back from Genting, I realize my skin have been really dry and can be seen obviously with the extreme scary lines under my eyes. It was so dry and deep line till even makeup can't conceal them! I was super frustrated as I am only 22 D:


I knew I had to work extra harder at night before bed time to hydrate my skin properly. This calls for mask, mask and mask! Since my main concern for hydration was my under eyes, I just use hyaluronic acid moisture skin lotion and a cotton pad, wet it, tear it in half, fold them into rectangles, apply and leave it on a few minutes until you are satisfy then remove them :) Super easy! 

This brand is what I use. I was given by Sasa during one of their events a year back I think, never really use them until now. Life saver! But you can use any brand that is hyaluronic acid moisturizing lotion, another alternative would be the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. Hada Labo may seem better as they are packed with Nano hyaluronic acid that absorbs better and they are more liquidy while this one I am using is thicker in consistency. 


Follow these steps:


I hope this helps those who are facing the same problem as I do. 
Any questions just comment, I will try my best to answer. 
ENJOY MASKING!

xo,

Comments

Chuen said…
Ohh I was thinking the same too! But I haven't bought the Hado Labo thing. Will try it when I get them. Lack of sleep n stress cause my eye lines to get worse too :(
JQLeeJQ said…
Li Chuen, Lets be hardworking gals for our skin!
Cindy said…
i've never use this product before...but would prefer hada labo since in dun like thick texture skincare
Aida Jelita said…
hada labo is the best

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger