Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack [Review]

Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack Normal to Oily Skin
Deep Cleanse & Purifies for clear, problem free skin



Pros: 
  • Good scrub feeling but do not over scrub can bit rather harsh
  • Super mud mask 
  • Skin feels smooth but tight after mask.


I bought this long time ago and unfortunately, this didn't work for me at all. I didn't like the strong heavy tumeric spice smell, like super duper strong. Your friend can probably smell it when they just pass by. It is rather messy but it is fun cause feel like playing with mud mask but it took really long to dry and when it dries, it dries hard. So it is kinda a pain to wash off too. Personally, it did work for me cause it made my skin felt really tight and dry after washing off and I think skin did had some reaction to it. However, try googling other reviews on this as it did work on some skins like maybe oily skin type. It has mix reviews.

Update tips by my friend YinYee, 
She is currently on her 2nd tube and she has combination skin type! She said "Try applying a thin layer and/or wash off when it is half dry. Works for me. :) Can't do anything about the scent unfortunately. ". How about that girls? As I said, it works on some people :D


xo, 

Comments

Isabel said…
Eeks the colour! Hope nobody rings your doorbell when you're using this lol
JQLeeJQ said…
isabel, haha! I dont even want anyone to come in my room when Im using this. Very very strong tumeric smell like im cooking or something.
Jessying said…
still prefer their appricot or walnut scrub !
missyblurkit said…
Love their walnut scrub. Yet to try this. Am looking forward to using it only for my oiler art of the face i.e. the nose:D
JQLeeJQ said…
Jess, I think I heard their scrub is not bad too.

Missyblurkit, really, ahhh, maybe i will go try their scrub someday. If using try applying thin layer or wash off during semi dry. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger