Makeover Beauty Expo 2012 [Short Haul]

Hi,

I was at Mid Valley this evening and couldn't resist dropping by the Makeover Beauty Expo 2012 at the Exhibition Centre. It only last for 3 days, 7th-9th September 2012, 10am-9pm.

If you are planning to search for high end products such as SKII or Lancome, you can forget about visiting the expo. Also, if you are looking for commercial products such as Loreal or Maybeline, you too can forget about dropping by the expo. They do not sell those skincare or cosmetics that are extremely commercial or well known.

This expo showcases loads of skincare and cosmetics from Japan, Korea, Taiwan and even China. I believe there are few from other countries but as far as I've gone through are mostly Asian products. Some  skincare brands you can find them at our local Watson and Guardian. All these Asian products are gaining popularity in Malaysia such as 'My Beauty Dairy' mask, 'HEME skincare' and etc.

This is what I bought:
14 MASK sheets = RM1 each = RM14 (Free 1 sheet = total 15 masks!)
1 Lavender Night Jelly Sleeping Mask = 50% = RM20 (Free Genius BB Cream)
Also bought a beautiful flower ring for RM10 :)

Too much Mask? I've been in a Mask-ing mood recently, especially the hydrating, pore refining and purifying series. I applied mask almost every other day for the last 2 weeks. 

***The rest are different topic***

Just wanted to say, never underestimate the power of a black flat. It's casual yet formal, comfortable yet will never go wrong with anything and totally matches every OOTD. 

Get yourself a beige coloured bag. Same concept, matches everything you have in your closet! Plus, mine is big, perfect for travelling.


Thank you for reading my blog!
Thank you for supporting me! 
I really appreciate it!

xo, 

Comments

LauraLeia said…
The Heme stuff were all so appealing! Wanted to get the BB cream but i have more than enough to use for several years d x__x lol
JQLeeJQ said…
Laura, wahahaha! I know right! I wanted to buy all the sleeping mask cause they just smell sooooo good. AND OMG Me too I have like tons of BB cream in my vanity cupboard. I bet you will buy more in the future before finishing all of them! is so us!
Xue Ren said…
arhh! I didn't know got this expo! :O
Hilda Milda™ said…
I didn't know there is a beauty expo going on :O Any hada labo products on sale? RM1 for one mask is so cheap! :D Never heard of Heme, are they good? And I gotta agree with the black flats, it is a must have basic :D
JQLeeJQ said…
Xue ren, still can go! Last day tomoro!

Hilda, Last day tomoro! :) I was searching for Hada Labo too but No :( they didnt sell hada lado or else I would have grabbed it! My first time trying HEME but they say have been selling in watson long time already. Yeay to black flats!
Cindy said…
I was at mv today too.. Didn't realize got beauty expo... I oli go trim my eyebrow @shuuemura...
JQLeeJQ said…
Cindy, haha. Nvm la. Is okay. You should have pass by the convention centre!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger