Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Undressed [Review]

~The naked makeup for your lips~



Pros: 
  • Pigmented
  • Super pretty nude colour! 
  • It is not too brown or not too pale.
  • Extremely wearable to any occasion. 
  • Not so drying
  • Suitable colour for all women (I think)



This may not be the longest lasting lipstick in the world (about 6 hours depends on the lifestyle) but the colour pay off and pretty nude colour fly me over to the moon. It is the perfect colour for me to go for a "No Makeup, Makeup Look". Maybe that is why it is called 'Undressed' for a reason, the tagline should be something like:
~Get nude with Rimmel's Undressed~
xo, 

Comments

LauraLeia said…
The nude colour looks good on you, JQ! :)
JQLeeJQ said…
I know, I love this nude colour too!
Choi Yen said…
like the result, not to dramatic~
JQLeeJQ said…
Choi Yen, well said! It finishes naturally on the lips :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger