5 brothers are husbands to 1 wife [the shock factor]


While I was going through my daily mundane routine of surfing my Facebook newsfeed, this totally shocked me! To my surprise I wasn't disgusted by it, I was just in awe that there is such culture which is extremely unspeakable. Why nobody reported about this culture before I wonder, I mean it is even hot news to talk about 5 husbands whom are siblings. It will tick people's curiosity and mind. I always only thought about polygamy but I have never heard of the word polyandry. Well, it is not impossible of women having many husbands but who knew people actually practices this out of norm. Don't you think the world is amazing, there's so much out there that we don't know about. I'm so going to break out of my shell and travel out of my country to learn about other people's culture and habits one day.

News Source from: http://says2.com/my/news/satu-isteri-lima-suami-adik-beradik

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]