My First China Glaze

I have heard so much about China Glaze and I am super excited when I finally got my hands on my first couple of bottles. I won them from the China Glaze FB contest a few months back and I won consolation prize for these 3 babies. So a big THANK YOU for all who had voted for me :) Here's the review for you.

I was asked to pick 3 colour from the 6 range in the Bohemian Luster Chrome collection. In the first glance, a couple of them seemed to be similar in colour due to their dual chrome effect. Their names are extremely creative to the point that I can't even pronounce it properly. The bottles are pretty solid but the cap is a tiny bit cheap feeling, it is easily scratched.

Deviantly Daring, Unpredictable, Want My Bawdy

I don't really know how it works but I love the idea of having these dual chrome colours on my nails. It reflects different colour in different angles, somewhat changes colour. Interesting right, I mean who doesn't love that. If you've watched the movie "Aquamarine" before, this nail colours really reminds me of a mermaid because the mermaid's nails in Aquamarine changes colour according to her mood. Of course, this doesn't changes colour according to your mood but the colours are all so pretty that it made me felt like I was a mermaid because it changes colour if you look at it in different angles. Trust me, you won't stop moving your hands because you want people to notice and be confused of your nail colour.

The colours are exactly like what you see from the bottle, it is pretty true to colour. The fun part is that you wouldn't know which colour you will see first on your nails. Haha. I had fun guessing before applying the varnish.


The brush is commonly decent. Nothing really special, just the usual long, thin brush. It works fine, I don't have any problems with it. To my surprise, this is a rather quick drying polish. I didn't have to wait too long to be able to touch it lightly with my fingers. Though, you will still need to wait a little longer before it is completely dry. I would suggest to run your fingers through a tap of cold water to help ensure it sets on your nails better. 

You can't really see the colour change in the swatches, you have to experience it in real life to see the changes. I'm sorry that I didn't the swatch to the metalic blue polish, I had it on my nails for sometime and it does looks exactly like the bottle shows. However, it wasn't as much dual chrome as the other 2 colours I had. I can't really see the colours changing in the blue (Want My Bawdy) than the Unpredictable and Deviantly Daring. 




Out of the three, I love Deviantly Daring most because the colour changes is very obvious and super duper pretty. These nail colours are rather wild and rocking, not really suited for those extremely corporate working environment or places that you need to look super professional. Unfortunately, it does chip quite easily. I see mine chipping the next day, totally recommend to use a top coat with this. I've used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Ship Top Coat and it lasted perfectly up till 7 days. Loving it to the max. 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

cindy said…
hehe ur toe so cute der!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]