FreshKon Dezigner: My design, My signature.


I had some troubles with my eye cornea previously, the eye doctor said it was injured and there is a scratch there or something. I had to lay off on contacts for about a month till it heals.


Now I'm back and I'm so happy I can wear contacts again! This time, I got the opportunity to try on the new FreshKon Dezigners Solitaire Series in Green.

This is what it suppose to look like. 

Other than just showing you how it looks on my eyes (Boring!), 
I challenged myself to a Gyaru Makeup look! 

Gyaru is a girly-glam style with excessively bleached or dyed hair, excessively decorated nails and dramatic makeup. 

Gyaru makeup = big big eyes, long long lashes, super pretty skin, sharp sharp nose and etc. 

For more info: Click >>> Gyaru wiki <<<

Few examples:  




I know some of us can't stand these type of girls but I'm going try to copy them for once. So bear with me here :D And also because I have red hair this time :P

So here goes

You can compare the difference here. 
Left is FreshKon and Right is My natural eye.
We can see it makes my eyeballs a little bigger. 

My "I'm not perfect" face 
I Laughed when I see this pictures.
Goodness, this is how I look like everyday. :P

It retails at RM65 perbox (1 Pair) and they are having a nationwide promotion of buy 2 free 1. It has a bigger optical zone for better fit when the iris opens larger. I wore for about 7 hours and I didn't feel any discomfort. It has a 55% water content, I think it will be okay for longer wear as well. Wide power range from -0.00D to -10.00D.

The lens is
Unique
Groovy
Stunning
and designed to Shine

Comes in 4 colours: 
Pink, Aqua, Orange and Green




I'm wearing Green


Ready for the Gyaru Challenge?!
I try okay......




Got look like Gyaru or not? 
I didn't add on fake lashes cause I was lazy. 
I make up only for this purpose. 

The rest is more me...







 So what do you think? :)

Comments

LauraLeia said…
You look awesome, JQ! :D But i think you might need to add some more makeup to get the gyaru look... haha!
I really want to try the pink one OMG >_<
Xue Ren said…
woots! you look gorgeous with the contact lens! so hot! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]