I was FREEZING... In SnowWorld!

Is KL too HOT for you? Want some cooling fun time? Can't afford to go other four seasons country to experience snow? Maybe it is time for you to pack your bags and speed up to SnowWorld Genting!

Okay, I'm not just writing this because I work here but I'm here to show off my experience in SnowWorld. I think the last time I was in SnowWorld was during the age where I can't even remember going into a place with snow. Literally super young. When I learn that they are having a launch of the New SnowWorld, I was jumping with joy!

I'm not going to say much about this because I'm gonna let pictures explain it to you. Here goes....

Ice Sculpture

Refreshments in the Lover Cave. 

Not my favourite mascots...

The nature of my job, to invite bloggers for any events required bloggers. Thus, I was extremely excited to get these Singaporean bloggers to attend the event! 

Before going into the SnowWorld, prep yourself with a couple of winter essentials at the dress up counter. First, pick a fitting coat. 

Get your gloves so you precious fingers will be protected. 


Pick a snow boots at the boots counter. If you feel grossed out from the shared footwear, ask for plastics or stockings. Then, squeeze all your belongings into the lockers provided. 


NOW YOU ARE READY TO RUN LIKE A KID IN SNOWWORLD!


Don't expect this on regular days. These sparkling beverages are awesome, prepared specially for the launching. 

We had Jenson from Astro as emcee. 

Dances...

and magic show...

and magician going wild...

Pictures with friends whom are local bloggers....

More local blogger friends...

More mascots....

More blogger friends...

Close up of ice sculpture...

View of the tube slide. Must try cause that is the only thrill ride you get inside. 

Cool warm house..

Bloggers in front of warm house...

No bloggers in front of warm house...

Ice lollies! Again, not for regular days, only for the launch or special events. You may be able request this if you are planning to have a kick-ass party in the SnowWorld. 

Sparkling & Lollies!

Okay, this is just "lebih" wanted to take pictures with their famous magician. Hehe. 

I was blessed to have experienced SnowWorld. It is not that expensive to enter, RM30 for adults and RM25 for child or senior citizen. There are time slots for this, so do check out the website for more info. 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]