PUMA Suede #forthestreet [Event]

Now you have seen an un-glamorous side of me. Thanks to +Jess Lee for thanking this picture and posting up on instagram. I believed this was the picture that made me the winner. It was just unfortunate that I left the scene too early, so the next winner AhBok was blessed with a new pair of PUMA Suede. :) 

PUMA launched global "Evolution of Suede" #ForTheStreet movement, unleash of the Future of Suede 2058. 

The newly launched PUMA Spring-Summer 2013 Future Suede is light on weight, light on suede and has some futuristic tweaks such as lightweight bottom, painted midsole and neoprene tongue. It is also decked out with PUMA Trinomic hexagons, heel clips and eyelets - all these while retaining the signature 1968 profile of the Classic Suede. 

Throughout the evolution, various parties and events will be held to celebrate the PUMA Suede and its 45 years of glory. For more info, visit http://madeforthestreet.com

These shoes are now available at PUMA outlets in One Utama, Bangsar Village 2, Pavillion KL, Queensbay Mall, Sunway Pyramid, Suria KLCC, and the Gardens. 













AhBok and his new PUMA Suede!


Thanks PUMA for the amazing night!
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger