Ah Boys to Men 2 & Reunion Dinner [Events]

Yes, I will have to agree that my job does have its own perks. I've watched Jack Neo's movie for a very long time and it was a real honour to be able to meet him in person the other day. They were having a premier screening in Genting and the whole cast was there at Coffee Terrace serving the underprivileged. Unfortunately, I did not have the passes to watch his movie as I had a reunion dinner after the function. It was also awesome to meet all my other blogger friends there! :D I miss blogging life very much.


Blogger friends. +Cindy Tong +Daniel Chiam Joel +Koh Kian Fai . There were more but they went for the food first. Haha. 

The director himself :) 

Right after the function at Coffee Terace, I had a reunion dinner at Resorts Cafe. Nothing much to say about this really. Just wanted to share a couple of pictures :) Working life is stressful as usual because sometimes things just doesn't make sense and it is a mad dog eat dog world.




xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger