Sunny Heart by Grace Wong

With her two hits ‘Sunny Heart’ and ‘Turning Point’, 24 year old Grace Wong has started her singing career. On the 15 march 2012 at Jaya One The Bee was her time to shine!


"Every bit of my journey in life up to this point is poured out into my work. I want my songs to relate to my fans as I’m sure we all go through similar experiences and situations."




Grace sang her first song Zhuan Lie Dian, which translates, ‘Turning Point’, in acoustic with her music video playing at the background.  

She sang her second song 'Sunny Heart' with minus-one that shows off her strong vocal and great personality!


Listen to her music here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger