Sawasde Thai Kitchen & Cafe

Sawadee kap!
kap kap kap kap!




This is the area that we sat and had our meal. I loved the settings and the environment, it was very nicely decorated. Even my boyfriend loved the place, it is one of those places that he would have brought me for special dinner occasions. 

I have to apologies for the poor image quality as I really forgot to bring my camera. I will just have to make do with my iphone camera. I hope you still can see and 'smell' how yummy the foods are. 

Tom Yum Seafood
When it was hot, you can really taste the spices.
When it cooled, it was sweet and yummy in a whole different way. 

Deep Fried Beancurd with Smoked Duck.
AND we all thought it was HotDog!
I laughed!!!!
It had a good taste but I prefer the smoked duck by itself! 

Garlic Deer Meat
Can choose either beef or deer (more tender). 

Steam Lala Thai style
Lemon taste gravy and imported lala from Philippine.

Deep Fried Prawn with Thai Chilli Paste
The chilli paste was not spicy at all, it was sweet. 
Everybody loved the sauce. 
I personally like it more than the prawn itself!
*note: there is coconut milk*

Deep fried Kai Lan with Kai Lan
This will appeal to those hates veges.
Nah, You GET FRIED VEGE!

Thai green curry
NOT SPICY AT ALL!
It's sweet and omg, so good....
The texture is thick and creamy. 

Sawade Keng Som
Deep fry SiaKap and asam pedas kind of gravy
The gravy was not Tomyum.
It tasted more like belacan, chilli gravy.
2 times spicier than the tomyum

Smoke duck
served with thai chilli sauce.

All food here you can choose your spice level. Just inform them you want more spicy or less. 

Look at all the beautiful ladies!

Overall, it was really good. I could be bias though cause I personally do love thai food :p
I am going again this sunday with my family to try more of their dishes!

Sawasde Thai Restaurant
42 & 42-1,
Jalan 1/1C,
Regalia Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
Contact: 603-8011 8141
GPS: 3.05649 ; E 101.604824
Operating Hours:
Mon - Fri: 12noon - 2.30pm & 5pm - 12am
Sat - Sun: 4pm - 12am 

Comments

Nikel Khor said…
I can smell very strong flavour of tomyam from u there.. keke
bendan said…
SUBANG SO FAR!! Omg, so wanna eat tomyam lo!! Ish!!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger