Pick me up dessert

 
Fusion desserts available from Taiwanese to Western to Local. Not everyone loves taiwanese ice dessert eg: me, so this is a great place to gather as they have desserts like Froyo (my love), fruit ice shavings and finger foods.  

 

I think I have the habit to just take a picture of the menu for your reference. :)






First up, Ice Cream Burritos.
Oreo is nice.
Banana is so-so.
Mango I think is a bit weird.




Premium Ice Pick
Speciality
Ice Shaved Tower!
2 flavours: Fruity Tower & Taiwanese dessert inspired flavour (new)
Too big to eat alone, MUST SHARE. 
9 bloggers + 2 tower = CANNOT FINISH!

Taiwanese dessert inspired flavour (new) 
comes with creamer separately in a small container.

Fruity Tower: the colourful one
refreshing, I prefer this.


Chili Chic Quesadilla
*note: on the menu and on the big wall in the shop shows a ton of filling. It's for illustration purposes only, don't be fooled. :)


Is actually this thin. 
The machine was meant to do it this way. 

We became a surgeon and opened it up. Looks good and is quite tasty. I like it, though it does feels a bit too thin. Need more meat!

French Fries with 2 dressings:
Chilli & Cheesy

A bit disappointed with the presentation. 
Actually no, I was very disappointed with the food presentation. 
I was hoping it to be served in a bowl and if they scared that the cheese will make the fries soggy, I don't mind them placing the sauce in another bowl and we pour or dip ourselves. 

Chilli fries comes in same presentation. 
Though is nice to eat it with the meat but too little meat for the amount of fries.
Have to eat with a fork or spoon, fries can't pick up the meat.

BTW, their chilli is not spicy at all. 

 
Same goes for the nachos. 
I should have ask them to heat up the nachos and separate the dippings.

Finally Froyo! MAH FAV!
Well and Soft ice cream, which is also not bad.

Soft Ice cream
I don't mind them, is quite nice. Not home made though.

FROYO FROYO! 
Healthy and tasty! 
They have this topping call the TOASTED OATS which is freaking amazing.
I would just order froyo or soft ice cream with that all the time!
The froyo also tasted great with their sauces available eg: strawberry sauce. 
Also not homemade.
 
Nutella French Toast
Something simple but is not bad. 
You get one bread with nutella and another of your choice.




The one with blueberry is also pretty good.

 

Taiwanese Desserts pick
Common but I like it that they have Lotus seeds (Pak Kor)


Fruity Ice Pick
Lots of Ice shavings at the bottom of the bowl and some toppings :)
So-so only. Again, I like the toppings selection.



Only drinks that we tried, Milk tea with pearls or grass jelly.
Average :)


Pick-Me-Up
Scrumptious Dessert and Snack
Address: 35, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8,
58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 016-3355301
Business hours: Mon - Thu: 1:00 pm - 11:30 pm/ Fri - Sat: 1:00 pm - 12:30 pm/
Sun: 1:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Website: http://www.pickmeup.com.my/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pickmeup.com.my
 

Comments

Nikel Khor said…
OMG.. Ice Cream Buritos!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger