Cellnique, Bandar Botanic Klang

I was invited to try on Cellnnique's facial and I'd pick the branch in Bandar Botanic Klang cause it's the nearest to my place. To be honest, I had a terrible time finding the place because google map doesn't bring me to the direct place and it was on the second floor, right above a mechanic shop.

Map for direction: Is at the PINK dot and Aeon Jusco is somewhere there.

Anyway, I was impressed with the interior, even starting from stairway entrance, it was renovated to suite the theme. At least it looks more like a spa and relaxation area, it gave me more confidence in the place.







Immediately, they attended to me and served me a cup of warm water. I filled up some common details required and started my consultation to check my skin condition and etc.


After checking, we decided to go for the Pore Refining Therapy because I have pretty obvious clogged pores and I really need to get rid of the dirt and to tighten them. I think it was a 2 hour facial, I'm not sure but it was a long relaxing facial! except the parts when it comes to extraction but still, it wasn't as bad as how others can be. 


So these are the things that was used for the facial. 
 Now you know why my facial takes so long. :D


 


Unfortunately, while I was having the time of my life, I guess I choose to let my camera go and just enjoy the treat. I will just explain the process roughly.

  1. Body relaxing massage: relaxing is important before a facial. 
  2. Double cleanse with Milk Repair and Gentle Foam.
  3. Softener, Smells like seaweed and the ocean, kinda. Love it because they are very generous in using their products. 
  4. Probably extraction.
  5. Clay mask (mixed from collagen C lifting lotion and powder)
  6. Eye and neck treatment
  7. Hydrating mask.
  8. Hot Pillow massage.
  9. More of the lovely Softtener! 
  10. Moisturiser and sunblock. 
Okay, I'm sorry, I don't remember every single thing that happened but be assured that the only slight pain/pinching feeling you will feel is during extraction and when they apply the Vitamin C Activator and Vitamin C Concentrate. Other than that, it was all good!

So right after facial treatment, I was served a little tidbits because you tend to get a little hungry after facial. Gave my face another check to see if there is any improvement. For the immediate results, you will be able to see increase in hydration, smaller pores and less wrinkles.  



Of course, after every facial that have extraction, you will end up with redness. So I don't even bother to take a before/after picture. You skin will get better after a few days. They told me to take good care of my skin during healing period, preferably less sugar and more hydrating mask. The owner of the shop is very knowledgeable, I like that there is like an after service consultation. 


She also introduced to me this, Collagen drink (taste like orange juice). It is also good to drink this during the healing process, it helps to build up the elasticity in the skin. I gotten 2 complimentary bottles from them.

And finally, because I like the softener so much, brought it back home for RM75. I love how it smells, how it is hydrating to my dry skin and love the cool, tingling sensation that it leaves.

 Cellnique is giving out 50 RM100 discount voucher for the first trial!

Just comment under my post at https://www.facebook.com/cellnique 
and they will contact you! 

Terms & Conditions for the e-voucher:
·   Open for all aged 18 years old and above.
·   Validity: 1 month from the date of issue.
·   Only 1 redemption of discount voucher per person is allowed.
·   This voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products, services or promotions.
·   Please present voucher upon redemption.
·   CELLNIQUE Sdn Bhd reserves the right to omit, amend and change the above terms & conditions without prior notice.
·   The voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products/services/promotions
·   Prior appointment is required, Please contact CELLNIQUE outlets for your appointment.
·   Customer must show their e-voucher upon redemption.
·   Redemption Days: Monday to Sunday, 10a.m to 8p.m.
·   CELLNIQUE Sdn Bhd reserves the right to omit, amend and change the above terms & conditions without prior notice. 

Comments

Hairy Potter said…
Eyeing the 10x Collagen Drink for sometime, gimme the voucher!♥
Charmaine Pua said…
Ooo I've bought the Soothing Lotion before too! The ginger smell is refreshing!
Tony said…
Ah, how I wish I could go for one of these facial reviews lol

colourless opinions™

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger