Lipton Proud to be a Malaysian, Jom Teh Tariklah!

I have to be honest I was late for the event, or realistically I had a meeting beforehand and stuck jam in LDP for about 1 hour and only reach the venue at the end of the event. SO MALU K! Lols, but everyone was so nice (eg: Amelia, and ppl in the Lipton team) welcomed me with open arms!

COME COME DRINK SOME TEH TARIK and Grab some food! Happy me sat and had quite a long chit-chat with my friends and the lipton event team. Now this is real Malaysian!

 

Lipton 'Pulls' Malaysian Back to their Roots

Superbly Friendly team of Lipton!

 
Hugo Verkuil, Marketing Director at Unilever Malaysia, “pulling” out the Malaysian in him! 


 
Everyone sitting comfortably 

Their webisodes describes true Malaysian characters like Public Holiday when winning an international sport, Malaysian Driving and etc. Something that all Malaysian can relate to. 

Watch their Hilariously Epic Webisodes on https://www.facebook.com/LiptonMalaysia

Watch trailer here!

 
Q & A

 

So what's keeping you? 
JOM TEH TARIKLAH!!!
You can find it in major supermarkets around you only at Rm13.50

All Pictures taken from Lipton Malaysia's FB

Comments

Like their 3 in 1 milk tea. So did you learn how to tarik yet? haha

KtheBlogger.com
JQLeeJQ said…
Hahaha! No I wait for ppl to tarik for me ;P
Cik Lily Putih said…
i love teh tarik... lets go lepak mamak
JQLeeJQ said…
WOOOHOOOO CIK LILY!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger