Product review: Loreal & Garnier



I have actually put up the video for quite some time but I just didn't have the time to complete this blog post. Haha. I did an overall run through of the new products that I will be trying out last month (check blog post here) So here's my review on these few products. 

Loreal Paris Perfect Clean (Refreshing) Combination-normal Skin
  • Smells great
  • Truly refreshing as claimed. 
  • It gives a cooling feel after wash.
  • Leaves a clean finish without over cleanse your skin. Though, if you have dry skin, don't use the scrublet daily, it will be too harsh for your skin. I have dry skin, so I just wash without the scrublet most of the time.  
  • It doesn't reduce the size of your pores but the scrublet did a great job in pores cleaning.  
  • Sadly, the cap stores water and leaked a bit while travelling. 


Loreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence
  • Smells good.
  • Water based that will sink into skin perfectly.
  • Does improves skin hydration quickly.
  • Did helped to make my skin look less tired. 
  • For aging people, this should help with fine lines and wrinkles after a long period of usage.
  • Good and bad, it pumps out a small amount of product. I prefer that it fully sucks the product into the whole tube rather than just a section of it but in some ways, it helps in controlling the amount of product used and to not over pumped it. 


Loreal Paris White Perfect Radiance Boosting Double Essence

  • Smells good (I said this for every Loreal product, lols)
  • Like the idea of 2 product in a bottle being freshly mixed by me before application for a better effect. 
  • Skin feels more radiant and not overly rosy. Brought life to my dull face. 
  • You have to position your finger in the middle of the pump to get equal amount of product. 
  • Light weight and easy to travel.

Garnier Skin Natural Light BB Eye Roll-on (Natural)

  • Love these! Tinted eye cream. 
  • Instantly brightens up my eyes.
  • Looks a bit unhygienic and messy because I will still have to blend it out with my fingers after applying but you wouldn't care after a while when you see it gives instant brightening and slight coverage. 
  • I do look more awake as it hides and reduces dark circles
  • It doesn't crease after well blended into skin. I apply a bit on my lids as well because my lids are slightly darker due to all the dark shadows and liners. 
  • I only use it for day because I'm not sure if it is suitable to use at night due to the BB cream elements. 
Watch video above for more info. 
Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Merryn said…
WoW! Love what the Garnier Skin Natural Light BB Eye Roll-on (Natural)can do! I must try this too :)
Merryn said…
WoW! Love what the Garnier Skin Natural Light BB Eye Roll-on (Natural)can do! I must try this too :)
SyingK said…
I was contemplating in actually trying the Garnier BB eye roll-on cream because I've heard reviews that the yellow one doesn't work… but yeah, I should try the BB Cream one after reading your comments :D
JQLeeJQ said…
Maybe for my fairer skin. I helps brighten up my eyes instantly because it some what conceals my under eyes circle. You have blend it very well. It is a medium coverage only as it is a bb eye cream not a concealer. But the brightening effect should be able to see.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger