Sasatinnie Party Queen 4D Hot Lash Mascara [Review]

gilr applying mascara

First of all, I personally thinks that the name is a little too drama for my liking. Unfortunately, I'm not a party queen and 4D sounds like I'm going to play toto (loterry). The rather cina (Chinese) name is totally opposite from what this amazing mascara have to offer. I'm serious, it made me look as if I'm wearing falsie.



This mascara is endowed with an innovative non-clumping brush that is specially designed to instantly separate and lift every single lashes. Trust me, literally help you lashes to be lifted up and stays that way for a long time. So damn beautiful. It also really does the fanning out of the lashes very well.

Maybe for more volume, layer a few more coats with the method of wiggling the brush back and forth at the base of the lashes before sweeping it up and out. It's definitely waterproof.

I can give it to them that the mascara is very girly and pink with a cute bow-ish on top but the shape is pretty common. I have no comments or preference as long as it doesn't takes too much space in my puny makeup bag. The brush is the key to the great separation of lashes, these short and many soft plastic bristles are just in the right size and shape for the top lashes and the bottom lashes.






Sasatinnie Party Queen 4D Hot Lash Mascara is made in Italy. You can find it in any Sasa outlet at RM49.90. Check out their current year end sale at https://www.facebook.com/SaSaMalaysia

*Product was given for review, not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger