Bag Of Love (or Lice) Halloween Edition!

Halloween

Boo!

Okay, Halloween is way over for 2013 but I really wanted to share about Bag Of Love for the longest time because so far, their bag is one of the cheapest that comes with decent products. Plus, the owner Mimi, is such a peach. 



Since their debut in March, they have kept their standards well with each bag specially designed for that particular month and products that fits into the monthly theme. What I like about Bag Of Love is that most of their samples are in deluxe size, at least this gives the subscribers a chance to experience the product for a good period of time. Even if they have sachets, they will give at least 2 packs in a bag.


In Bag Of Love Halloween Edition:
SP Shampoo 30ml
SP Mask 30ml
Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-cellulite Concentrate 30ml
Splassh Mini Glow in the Dark Nail Polish (full-sized) RM3.90
Nanowhite Infinity CC Cream (full-sized) RM49.90
Definite Smudger Brush (full-sized) RM69.00

With 3 full-sized products in a bag that only cost RM39.90, is worth it!

Sneak Peak of the December's Bag of Love!




*Muax!
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Carrie Long said…
I know this is unrelated to this blog, but...

Was trying to sponge Little Dragon's forehead at 4am as he was having slight temperature. Initially, he was reluctant.
then I mentioned that "JQLee jie jie said he will feel better after that" and he allowed it.
Just now, wanted to sponge his forehead again and he refused.
Then I showed him JQ jie-jie's photos on http://niaangel.blogspot.com/ and he sat there diam-diam and allowed me to sponge his forehead...
XD ‪#‎FirstCrush‬
Carrie Long said…
Was trying to sponge Little Dragon's forehead at 4am as he was having slight temperature. Initially, he was reluctant.
then I mentioned that "JQLee jie jie said he will feel better after that" and he allowed it.
Just now, wanted to sponge his forehead again and he refused.
Then I showed him JQ jie-jie's photos on http://niaangel.blogspot.com/ and he sat there diam-diam and allowed me to sponge his forehead...
XD ‪#‎FirstCrush‬
JQLeeJQ said…
@carrie, awwwwwww. :( Poor thing, I hope he is feeling better. Make me wanna visit you and him. I think i shall soon :D
Carrie Long said…
Hi JQ
Thanks, he's recovered now, but having coarse voice bcz of too much crying whn I was at the clinic and he had to be pried away from my embrace by his dad - so he started screaming and kicking a fuss whn he saw me lying on the bed while being checked by the doctor.

Wah... he'll be thrilled to see u again & I bet he'll keep mumbling and pointing, "Girl! Girl" when he sees you.. hehe... :P

Keep up this wonderful blog, love reading it!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger