Malu Wilz [Event]


Some time ago, I attended Malu Wilz beauty workshop/seminar. This brand is new to me and from what I gather, they're not known commercially because they mostly sell their products to beauty and makeup schools. 


A little background info: 

Malu Wilz is a German company founded in 1991. They have full range of decorative cosmetic and skincare where everything claims to be current and in trend. 



I honestly don't know what else I can say about this because all I did was sit there and watch a couple of presentation about the products. We had the chance to try some of the special range products on our hands and it wasn't too bad. I mean, I can't really say much because I only tried them on my hands. It was nice but wasn't anything particularly to shout about.

If you are a makeup artist, I think this will interest you more because some of their products are great for your makeup truck to have. If I will have to recommend a few products to try, it will be their Camouflage (similar to Meiko Naturactor) and their oil free eye makeup remover gel which I have tried and love it very much. Also, you could look into their Ampoules, they sounded really good for the skin.

If I have the choice on what products I would like to try and review, it will definitely be the Camouflage Cream, Camouflage Stick, Fixing Powder and Perfect Mat Foundation. I would love to see how well it works on my skin.

Apparently they also do some artistic work and here are some pictures.



For more info, please visit https://www.facebook.com/MaluWilzMalaysia

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger