Zalora x River Island Launch Party [Event]


Ohla! 

ZALORA.com.my celebrated the recent arrival of River Island to the e-commerce hub's extensive catalog of fashion labels. The highlight of the event was the River Island Autumn Winter 2013 fashion show, of course. Other than that, there's really nothing much to do other than catching up with friends and take pictures. That's partially why I don't very much favor Fashion Shows because a 2 hours event will be equivalent to 1.5 hours waiting, 10-15 minutes intro + speech and 15-20 minutes fashion show, the end and we all say bye bye. 


Well, I guess I have to mention that we were encouraged to explore the Blackberry QR panels, which enable Blackberry users to purchase looks from the collection with a simple scan of a QR code. So, basically everyone without a Blackberry can't participate in this activity, including me. Well, I did try to win one Blackberry Q10 from Hitz.FM Cruisers before the event but failed because one overly excited couple won everything in the car. *I was wearing heels, I don't think I should frog-jump with it* 

Other than having Blackberry as sponsor, they also managed to get support from CIMB Bank, SUB International Beauty School, A Cut Above, TGV Cinemas and Strip Kuala Lumpur. 






Let's get back to River Island Collection, they are a London-headquarted high street fashion brand, which operates in a number of worldwide markets. It has nearly 300 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe. 

Known for its stylish and affordable fashion as well as the unique touches brought to its collections, River Island is a label that stands out from the rest of the High Street. They are loved for its great going-out looks, amazing denim and fabulous shoes and bags.

River Island has an in-house design team and has been supporting up and coming designers but I guess the real collaboration that made the label noticed by the public is the announcement of working with music artist Rihanna for an exclusive collection designed by the celebrated style icon.  


Have a look at some of their designs. 








River Island collection is very modern, sophisticated and edgy. Casual pieces are made to looking effortlessly fashionable. Easy to match, easy to wear. 

It's already up on ZALORA.com.my thus you may hop over to check them out for more info.  

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger