Face Factors Clinic [Review]

Funny face

Hi! 

I was recently invited by Face Factors Clinic to review their service and SilkPeel DermallInfusion treatment. The staff was friendly and the lady helped me to understand about the process and helped me to take pictures during the treatment. 


The place is located at Publika and the clinic was rather small but decorated in a simple and nice manner. They have quite a number of rooms available for facial and spa services. 

lobby



microdermabrasion

Now, this is the SilkPeel machine. It is the first patented treatment to combine non-invasive exfoliation with deep delivery of skin-specific topical solutions to improve and revitalize your skin. It is safe and painless, allowing you to reap the benefits on an accelerated basis without the complications and discomfort usually associated with microdemabrasion, chemical peels, lasers and other invasive treatment because they do not use crystals or other abrasive particles that can irritate your skin. 

It claims that in 4-6 treatments spaced about a week apart, you will be able to notice significant , visible results such as improve acne, hydrate dry, flaky skin, wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation. 



This is the head where it operates on closed-loop vacuum system with medical grade diamonds exfoliating the outer layer of the skin while delivering topical dermaceutical (serum/liquid solution) to the skin at a controlled intensity, stimulating new cell growth. 

Left: Serum/ Liquid Solution according to your skin needs.
Middle: Solution used to clean the machine after a treatment to keep hygiene at top notch.
Right: Empty bottle to collect all the dirty stuff from your skin.

Left most: Opti-Cide - to clean machine

The 4 serum/liquid solution to pick from: 
  • Lumixyl Pro-Infusion - Brightening solution to improve uneven pigmentation, dark spots and an overall glowing complexion. 
  • Vitamin C Solution - An antioxidant solution for dull and tired skin. It's a remedy for the effects of environmental damage. 
  • Skin Hydrating Solution - Uses hyluronic Acid to re-hydrate chronically dehydrated skin. It moisturizes, increases epidermal thickness and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle. 
  • Clarifying Solution - delivers salicylic acid safely and effectively to improve the appearance of cystic and pustile acne along with aloe helps soothe inflamed and irritated skin. 

She used Clarifying and Skin Hydrating Solution on me. 

My skin before the treatment... okay, not so perfect la, I photoshop-ed some pimples out already. Plus the lighting there was a bit yellow, so kinda made my skin looks nicer cause is not in HD quality. Lols.


The treatment lasted for about 20 minutes and you would know that it is not painful at all if you have been to old fashion facials before where they poke and squeeze all the dirt out. With the SilkPeel, they adjust the suction level and according to her, she used a rather high power to suck out all my blackheads and whiteheads. If you don't know yet, I do have very clogged pores especially on my forehead, nose and chin but I think God my cheeks looks fine :) My pimples are stubborn and they love to hide inside and create a bump on my skin. It's worst then getting a normal pimple because pinching to get them out is not as easy. 

After the treatment, of course you will get some redness just like any exfoliation. The redness goes away after about an hour or so. It didn't feel like there's much done with this one time treatment but I see that it unclogged some of my pores and I can feel with my hands that my skin is smoother. It is also definitely more hydrated and moisturized. It doesn't work for my type of  'pimple' situation but if you have those severe pimples that is popping out like crazy, this will definitely do the trick for you. 

So far, I don't have severe pigmentation that are showing but I personally don't think that you can see a visible results for hyperpigmentation because it is not something that you can reduce in just one treatment. If you really want treat your skin, you will have to commit for at least 4 sessions to see results. 

Face Factors Clinic
D3-G4-2, No.1, Solaris Dutamas,
Jalan Dutamas, Sri Hartamas, KL.
03-62053508
FB: facebook.com/FaceFactorsClinic

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger