Face Factor Clinic | Cellulite Massage [Review]

Massage room

Oi! 

I was called back for a massage review after the SilkPeel Treatment, you can read about that review here. How could I say no to a body massage, everyone needs them once is a while to release tension on the back and everywhere else. For me, I always love a good neck, shoulder, back and hand massage because I'm always facing the computer during and after work. I'm a writer and a blogger, work and play seems the same to me. D: No wonder my shoulder and back aches a lot. 


They gifted me a cellulite massage that is worth RM300. However, if you are on a first trial, you get 50% off! 

This one and a half hour treatment starts off with concentrated aromatic scrub to cleanse the skin before applying slimming oil together with himalaya sea salt. Then I get detox under a hot blanket for half and hour before cleaning me up with warm water and work on the cellulite massage with 2 therapist at one go using slimming oil. 




The ladies were damn good. Goodness, painful but awesome. I like massages with strong pressure, that's the whole point of massage for me. It just always feels so good after that. The oil that they use have a very strong lemongrass scent which is very commonly used in spa. I think there's a reason why they use 2 therapist for the massage, I believe is to massage the cellulite's off when the body is still warm. Even though, I prefer to be massaged by one therapist as I prefer the idea of me concentrating one body part at a time but this is not just a body massage, is cellulite massage. I don't suffer with obvious cellulite problems but prevention is better that cure. 


Lols, my body felt so toned after the massage and because of the oil, made my skin looks like it is glowing. Of course, you have to deal with your body feeling oily la. Loved the massage, feel so refresh after that.

Face Factors Clinic
D3-G4-2, No.1, Solaris Dutamas,
Jalan Dutamas, Sri Hartamas, KL.
03-62053508
FB: facebook.com/FaceFactorsClinic

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger