SunMed Opens Aesthetic & Laser Centre [Event]


Sunway Medical Centre launched its latest centre of excellence, the Aesthetic & Laser Centre which makes the a complete medical centre with a diverse range of medical and surgical disciplines.

This centre is located on level 2 at SunMed and is designed to be a beauty medical centre that provides both surgical and non-invasive treatments for the skin, face and body. Some of these treatments include removal of wrinkles, fine lines, facial and body hair, tattoos, facelift, breast and body procedures.





Whatever name they want to call it, it is still freaking plastic surgery. A place where you can get your nose job, double eye lids and double-D breast done. Plus other non-surgical services like peels and fillers. I personally have nothing against all these enhancements as I do agree that sometimes, some people, men or women, needs to go under the knife to fix something that is getting in the way of their life.

I'm a strong believer in confidence as it affects everything that you do, low self esteem can lead to depression and possibility of suicide. Give yourself a boost of confidence and make yourself happy of you think going through surgery can help. If you want or need to, might as well consult the very best, so that you can have a peace of mind when lying on the operating table. SunMed is a well known hospital, you can rest assure that all the procedures performed will be conducted with best practice in mind without any compromise on quality and professionalism.



Plastic surgery is common these days, I'm not against it nor am I supporting it. It's up to individual. I'm happy with the way I am now but I would know what will happen in the future, some day I may just need it. If you think you want or need it, why not go to the best because we have heard so much about the unfortunate incidence that may arise after supposedly to be a positive enhancement. 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Sherry said…
got the invite too but was busy not able attend. :D
Sherry said…
thanks for sharing this post, hehe.. now know more

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger