Senka Hoshitsu Lotion in Moisturizing [Review]

I'm sure this brand is quite a stranger to most of you and you would probably think that "cheh, another Hada Labo copy cat, so special meh..." Well, I would say before judging the cover of a book, why not try them out first. This might just surprise you because it is cheaper bigger in volume and works well too! At least this is my take on this product. Maybe I should explain a little bit about Senka before proceeding to the fun facts of the Hoshitsu Lotion.

Senka is an all-new Japanese skincare brand with my believed it being launched only recently in Malaysia. If you walk around Watson, I don't think you will miss this heavily promoted on the most visible shelves rack available in the store. They claimed to have developed Senka with its customers in mind, incorporates advanced technologies with strong development capabilities to only produce peoducts that satisfy every customer. Okay, maybe EVERY customer is a tiny bit too much to offer.  Senka offers two skincare ranges, Moisturizing and Whitening, a suncare range as well as a cleansing range with an array of textures to suit women with different skincare needs.


I understand this era, most women have been sucked into the ideology of the greatness of moisturizing lotion or hyaluronic acid, a term which is no longer a foreign to us. I would be lying if I tell you I do not buy into all these hype. Well, it is nothing to be ashamed of because it is a fact that most women these days are looking for a daily lotion which moisturizes skin continuously and effectively. 

Senka Hoshitsu Lotion comes in 2 types, moist (normal to dry skin) and fresh (normal to oily skin). They are developed with the Micro-Moisture Manufacturing process (shrinks hydrating elements down to the micro level) to provide creamy moisturizing and hydration capabilities. They are designed to not leave any sticky residue on skin while retaining skin elasticity. They also contains extra hydrating ingredients such as Double Hyaluronic Acid with integrated Royal Jelly GL to give skin a smooth and dewy quality. 




I have a video demo of this comparing to Hada Labo which will be up hopefully soon. I personally prefers this to Hada Labo because it doesn't leave that sticky exterior which made the models skin bounced like a baby's bottom in Hada Labo commercial. It absorbs well into the skin and I don't have to follow the patting rule, I can just quickly massage it onto my skin like swiping mahjongs on the table. The volume is slightly more and it is cheaper in price, selling at RM39.90 per 200ml plus the label writes "Made from Japan" instead of "Made from China" as on Hada Labo bottle. 

I would repurchase this once I'm done with all my moisturizing lotion. :) 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

choi yen said…
Know about this in Taiwan's blog, will get 1 for trying!
JQLeeJQ said…
choi yen, is it here now :D you can find it in most watson store :)
kiddystick said…
Just bought one too ! have been using hada labo for almost a year I think. As I have oily skin, I prefer senka's texture.. it don't feel as heavy as hada labo !
Hana Mint said…
hey, i was wondering if u've tried the emulsion and how is it? Cuz i'm thinking of buying this but, i want 2 buy it as a set.. but, if the emulsions not that gd, i must just as well just buy the lotion.
Hana Mint said…
hey, i was wondering if u've tried the emulsion and how is it? Cuz i'm thinking of buying this but, i want 2 buy it as a set.. but, if the emulsions not that gd, i must just as well just buy the lotion.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]