Brand's InnerShine Prune Essence [Review]

I know I'm slow for trying this out late. Always wanted to try other Brand's product, even the new Brand's Ruby Collagen, I've yet to try that out but now I will be sharing with you what's my first impression of the InnerShine Prune Essence that I've got recently from The Great Guardian Makeover. 





When I first open it, it smells exactly like prune, like duh, obviously. It has the thick liquid consistency and you can see some of the prune residue is still in there, is not a bad thing. When you drink it, SOUR as crazy. I honestly never thought that it will be so sour. It smelled and tasted like the SunSweet prunes that I love when I feel fat. It doesn't taste bad or anything, it is just more sour than I thought it would be.


Of course, with just 1 bottle I can't tell you much of whether how great my skin felt or blah blah blah but at least now I know that it is drinkable. I think after a while I will get used to the taste and will happily enjoy this little luxury beauty drink daily. So yeay to Brand's Prune Drink!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]