Red Berries Tea by Ronnefeldt

Have anyone ever had this tea? 

I was at Ritz Carlton for an event sometime ago and they had an amazing selection of teas during the event. This tea caught my eye because of its super red packaging and it is written berries on it. I love berries and I think I tried a couple of other berry teas before but wasn't as delicious as this Red Berries Tea by Ronnefeldt. 

When I was at the event, I had this tea accompanied with honey & lemon. I immediately fell in love with it! I went over to the counter and asked if I can steal a couple of teabags to enjoy during my Me Time at home. The guy was so nice and gave me 3 teabags to bring home.

Initially, I wondered if it was just the lemon and honey that made it so yummy. I mean of course that made some difference in the tea flavor but these Red Berries Teas was great on their own too. I love how it tastes and smell a little fruity sour. It was just so good for my mind and soul. I need to check if I can buy them in Tesco or Cold Storage. If any of you knows where I can get them cheaper, please please please let me know. Thank you very much! :)  








xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

gafina said…
Hi, you can get this tea http://www.xtea.com.my/
Awesome post.I also love Red Berries Ronnefeldt Tea. I did a review on Ronnefeldt tea also. Please check it out. The link is:http://hestyllish-hesign.blogspot.com/2013/12/ronnefeldt-tea_30.html?m=1.
Thanks
Anonymous said…
Great post for the Ronnefeldt Red Berries one of my favorites.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]