Rimmel London Flash Eyeliner [Review]

I've had this for a really long time, since the time when I was a an ambassador for Star Asia. We were given RM500 worth of Rimmel London products to try. So I had my eyes on this since the beginning of the workshop session and I knew this baby will be chosen in the RM500 budget. WHY? for the obvious reasons that it shapes like a pen and can be applied like a marker. This is my first liquid liner with a precise felt tip, making beginners believe that you can never go wrong with this sweet thang.

I love the packaging because it is super super pen thin-like which makes it super portable. Travelling or just to put into your handbag so effortless, you won't even feel the weight of this eyeliner.




Just look at that sharp tip, which makeup junkie won't love such an amazing precise applicator. You can draw your liner so thin that people won't even notice that you have eyeliner on you big 'natural' eyes. This is perfect to get the natural korean look, they like the no-makeup makeup look. You can fill it in between the gaps of the lashes as well as helps getting the thin black liner on the tight line. Even though this is considered liquid, you don't have to wait for it to dry before you are able to blink your eyes. It drys quickly and it is transfer resistant. 

When I want to get that thicker cat eye look, I will just use the sides of the applicator for more ink to transfer onto my lids. Then I will define it with the tip of the applicator. 

I wouldn't say this liner does not have a flaw. It is due to the felt tip, you can't exactly get that perfect flow continuous flow. At times, I still need to shake it a little to get the ink flowing down but a way to conquer this is to ensure you keep the liner standing with the tip at the bottom when not using it. 

It is definitely not the longest lasting eyeliner, it probably starts fading within 5 hours. Plus, this liner is not that black in colour. For those who love that super black-black eyeliner, this is not for you. 


Saddest part of all, this may be discontinued. I'm not sure if they are still selling it or not. I would say I like it because it is super easy to use but I don't love it because it does not have a strong long lasting staying power. 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]