Letter to Mom 2: Win an all-paid-for 3D2N trip for 4 to Resorts World Kijal, Terengganu and Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa voucher worth RM2500!

Happy Mother's Day! 

Unfortunately I can't enter for a chance to bring my mom to Kijal but I can always share a good contest to my readers :) 

In conjunction with Mother's Day Celebration on the 12th May 2013, Resorts World Kijal and Kosmo! would like to send you and your mom for an East Coast adventure! Plus, as an addtional bonus, they have decided to allow 2 additional family members to join you and your mother for this amazing experience!

They are selecting 9 best letters as the winners for this contest and 1 winner is selected based on the highest votes from the public. In total, they are bringing 10 winners to Resorts World Kijal on the 11-13 May 2013!

1. Go to www.facebook.com/ResortsWorldGenting and click on the contest tab.

2. Just submit a letter (less than 200 words) dedicated to your mom according to the weekly theme as below:
  • ·         3 April 2013 - The fun thing about my Mom
  • ·         9 April 2013 - Mama, I thank you
  • ·         15 April 2013 - Queen of my heart
  • ·         20 April 2013 - Mama, I'm sorry
  • ·         26 April 2013 - Why my Mom deserves this trip?


2. Get your family and friends to vote for you to get the People's Choice Award. The highest votes automatically become a winner. Voting ends on 30 April 2013, 11.59pm.

3. Join the 2nd category of Letter to Mom 2 contest by sending your hardcopy creative entries to Kosmo! office and win more prizes! For more info on this please check out www.facebook.com/kosmo.online




JOIN NOW!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger