Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in Light Beige N02 [Review]

Precious Minerals for that Precious Face 


Etude says: 
This BB cream is formulated with Pearl Powder with an improved adhesive texture to promote moist, radiant looking skin while protecting against UV damage and wrinkles. This BB cream have 3 functions, whitening, uv protection and anti-wrinkle. 


I think I got this product quite sometime ago and I wasn't really a big fan of BB cream last time as I was told BB cream is not really good for the skin. Though, I still try to use BB cream on and off because I feel they have the most goodness in them as compared to a normal foundation. After trying this BB cream recently, I really came to like it a lot. I always though BB cream is not very good in coverage wise but this proves me wrong. The coverage of this BB cream is quite high as it is quite thick in consistency and color. I love that it comes with SPF 30 PA++, sunscreen function does attract me when it is about skincare because Malaysia's weather is just horrible. 


I believe they have quite a few colour range for this, #1 Light Beige, #2 Natural Beige, #3 Honey Beige, #4 Sand Beige. The packaging is also rather big in 60g. 



I love that the packaging comes in pump! So much more hygienic and easier to control the amount of product, I hate products that keeps oozing out when I don't even squeeze them. Especially when I bring a new product up the hill, it gets up my grill when the products keep flowing out of the tube. So far I have no problem with this pump, it works perfectly. The cover also clings on quite well, never I had a problem of it coming uncap in my makeup bag. 


Love the coverage that this BB cream gives, it covers your skin so naturally. Natural Beige #2 may look a bit  yellow for my skin but after a while it will blend into your skin cover. Plus, I sometimes have the perception of using a little bit tanner foundation can give me a healthier look to my skin, so I won't look so pale all the time. :) Of course, please blend well into your neck too when using a different shade foundation/BB cream. 

It stay on my skin quite well too and I don't see it transferring on to my shirt. I don't think this BB cream breaks my skin, my skin seems to be quite tolerate to it. Thank God. Though, removing is quite a hassle because it stays on so well on the skin, at times I scare I did not clean my face enough at the end of the day. I would suggest to use cleansing milk because they are the best at cleaning your skin. Of course, follow on with gentle daily scrub. 



I can't say much about helping in wrinkles because I can't see the effect on my skin but yes brightening your skin as if you are ready to conquer the day and party till the night falls. So far among my BB cream experience, I do quite like this. :)  

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you try Precious mineral BBcream cotton fit?
Precious mineral BBcream bright fit is intended for combination skin?

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger