The Need for Speed with Michelin Pilot Experience

”Why do you deserve to win this amazing experience. Show us how passionate you are about cars, talk about your car, anything and everything about how much you deserve to win this once in a lifetime experience!”
To be honest, I don't know much about cars and it is probably accurate to be called noob for the such little knowledge that I have about cars other than knowing how to drive them.

Get real, we are not all Megan Fox in Transformers.


But I've always love car racing! I have something towards speed, I like how fast things give an amazing adrenaline rush for after affect. The best part is that you can scream out loud like the whole world is yours! This feeling makes you feels as if you can do anything in the world!

Now, SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE had been made possible by Nuffnang! To have the experience of my lifetime, I WANT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEELS OF THE FORMULA MICHELIN, The Formula 2 seater, The Renault Clio, the Porsche, and the Citroen C2 Rally! 




The most ironic case is as much as I love fast cars, I've never been into the Sepang Circuit! I wanted to, sooooo many times but just never gotten the opportunity to watch fast cars in person. :( 

It would be a fulfilled dream if I got a chance to step into the Sepang Circuit not only to touch the cars but also to ride in one. 

I want to be like this person sitting at the back seat of The Formula and show a thumbs up in front of the camera. OMG, will I get the chance D: ?

I don't have to be a Formula 1 racer but to have a truly professional racer driving me will be the best thing that anyone could ever wish for! Thus, I deserve this amazing opportunity to win this ride of my lifetime!

Yours truly,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger