Life in Genting | Holy Grail products

For the whole 2 months of internship in Genting, these are the products that I used....

Sunblock

Remover

Skincare

Hair care

For my eyes

Makeup

For my lips

Nail care, emergency moisture boost vaseline, and daily perfume.

To prevent me from sickness

In my shower + fash wash + deodorant 

Shampoo and conditioner.

I guess I just realized you don't need a whole lot of product to survive. Lols, though, I miss my room that is filled with a bunch of fun products for me to play with everyday.

xo,

Comments

Cindy said…
mostly with SPF 50, you fred become dark huh??
JQLeeJQ said…
HAHA, Cindy, you amuse me. SPF 50 was what I have at home and because Klang Valley weather is extremely hot and sunny, Im not scared becoming dark but I'm scared of pigments and skin cancer. Thus higher SPF is better!
Cindy said…
haha but high spf product feel greasy to me..I prefer gel type moisturizer ler...
JQLeeJQ said…
Cindy, I understand High SPF + oily but the Milk one that I am using now is NOT oily at all! Trust me!
JQLeeJQ said…
Cindy, biore milk spf 50, is in the sunscreen pictures. the white bottle. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger