The Legend Live in Genting

Do I wish Genting to have more Contemporary concerts? YES! Lols, I wouldn't say me attending these Chinese concerts are a bad thing, it kinda improved some of my chinese language skills but for a 22 years-old girl with an english ed family, of course I do hope for more young concerts at the place I'm interning. :)

Though, I have to admit, as much as I will say "I'm tired, I don't want to go cover the concert", I will always be glad that I pushed myself at the end that I actually went for the concert. Is something about music that makes me happy. I may not dance to their beat but just having melodious note running through my ears is a big plus point to have a good night.

To add on, in my department, I have the opportunity to be the camera-woman! Is fun being the special-pardon-one to walk to the front-most of the hall just to have a picture. Felt so privileged :D

I'm not a total banana in this concert, at least I still do know some of the songs they sang. Truth to be told, I youtube-ed some of the songs after the show because seriously, they sounded good......






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger