Lunasol Coloring Cheeks in Glow Coral [Review]


Coloring Cheeks (Glow) Glow Coral RM90
Get radiance and vibrant with these glowing blushers. I'm sure we all wants a healthy looking complexion. 




It is slightly more coral in person than in camera but it turns out pink with coral undertone on my cheeks.

Pros:
  • Nice texture, smooth and fine. 
  • Blends easily
  • Not overly glittery 
  • Love that it is multi-tone than just a single colour blusher
  • Love that there's a white for highlighting. 

From plain to a more dimensional cheeks


Unfortunately, they sell their casing separately :( and the brush only comes with the casing. Thus, I got a feeling that I won't carrying this in my bag unless I plan to buy the casing.  If you have seen my previous blog, they have nice solid packaging for this Autumn 2012 line. I hope they will have a promotion where you buy the blusher and get the casing for half price or something. 

xo,

Comments

Merryn said…
Nice cheek tone there!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger