Life in Genting | Meet Genting International Magic Buskers

You guess it right! Another one of those days when my internship in Genting required me to cover some events. No, is not a complain, I love my job! As a blogger, I was sad that I couldn't join event happening around the Klang Valley but I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to catch some of the most amazing things happening in Genting. Is like a little world of our own, non-stop entertainment except that I was working and lived there. It's one of those experience that I will not exchange it for anything else.

That aside, I blogged about Genting International Magic Festival the launching a while ago and this will be about the International Buskers who runs around the resort to entertain guest like you! They had a short gathering to introduce the buskers came from all over the world. Hehe, I even met and talked to one, Nickey Fynn from Chicago, USA. Super nice guy :D

These buskers were only in Genting till 15th August, a little teaser before the real action in the Superstars of Magic 2 begin on the 18th August 2012. Truly, all the buskers were funny and entertaining.















Unfortunately, I completed my internship with Genting on the 17th August 2012, before I managed to catch Superstars of Magic 2 :(

xo, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger