The New Benefit Brow Collection Mini Review!


Hocus Pocus! Yes, I finally got my hands in the new Benefit Brow Collection! They pretty much revamped the entire collection and added a few new things too. I was sent two out of 10 from the collection. Still, I screamed my lungs out when I unboxed them. It was so sweet of them to send me these nifty little things.



Benefit Gimme Brow (RM110)

My holy grail brow product. I've been pretty much just using this, in its old packaging, for almost every makeup tutorial the past few months. There's so much power with this tiny little wand from this tiny little tube. It's the best on-to-go, in a rush product brow mascara I've ever used, there's really nothing like it.


For me, I'm blessed with rather bushy brows but there are some in betweens that looks bald and can use some filling in. I have a very tight schedule due to work, studies, events, getting articles up, filming, editing, and YouTube. I am almost always in a rush and my makeup session always takes longer than I expected. Brows used to be one of those that takes up loads of my beauty time but ever since Gimme Brow came along, it cuts my brow time in half.

Plus, it's so easy to use even my fiancé have no issues while trying to put on makeup for me in a video! Check out "My Fiancé Does My Makeup" video below!




Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (RM110)

I've never tried any other Benefit's brow product other than the gimme brow, thus this interest me much. However, I must say you should really go super light handed on this because it's not like your typical hard brow pencil. I was so used to my shu uemura's brow sword brow pencil that I still absolutely do like very much, when I use this, my brows totally went Emilia Clarke (the girl from Me Before You) on me. It was too much brows for my face, I had to brush it out so much before I'm okay with it. 

It took me some time to get a hang on this brow pencil as it is waxier and softer than the regular brow pencil out there. I won't say it's completely goof proof and I'm sure this is an amazing product to those with really thin brows because it gives a lot with just the lightest stroke. So just be gentle when using this. 

For more information, visit Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia Facebook Page.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger