All About Gel Semi-Matte Lipsticks!


If I can have all the lipsticks in the world, I would. Though, I wouldn't have the space to keep them all, thus if you can only have one lipstick, I highly suggest you checking this one out. 



The new Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick comes with a gel formula that's super bold in colour, uber moisturising, glides on smoothly, and smell absolutely amazing! It's an everyday lipstick that we've been looking for. This lipstick is the first full-coverage lipstick by Mary Kay to utilise gel microsphere technology for rich, stay-true colour that lasts for hours, without drying the lips out. 



The gel formula is lightweight and is formulated to provide a soft-focus effect. It also comes with optical diffusers to scatter light and blurs the appearance of minor imperfections. The advanced "Cushion Matrix Technology" utilises ultra fine silica microspheres to embed and retain colour on the surface of the lip. It also contains ingredients, such as sunflower oil and jojoba esters, to help condition lips. 

Personally, I exceptionally love Rich Truffle because it's an easy everyday nude lippie, and Poppy Please because for some reason, it looks really good on me and it makes my teeth look whiter! As for the formulation wise, I really do like them as they are truly moisturising yet able to have a semi-matte finish. The other things is that I love how they all smell, it's a very calming scent that I can't really describe. It's not fruity nor sweet but I believe it's very much floral. Additionally, the colours are crazy pigmented. I really can't ask for more. 

It comes with 8 rich shades - Bashful You, Rich Truffle, Mauve Moment, Powerful Pink, Always Apricot, Poppy Please, Crushed Berry, and Midnight Red. Now available at RM55 each. Find out more from www.marykay.com.my



Mary Kay Dream Beautiful Contest

By the way, Mary Kay Asia Pacific 2016 Dream Beautiful Contest is now open! It's the fourth year for Mary Kay to run this glamorous beauty contest where it celebrates the making of Asia's next modelling star and makeup artist talent!

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants from 9 countries across Asia Pacific pairs up with their customer to first compete with others in the local market contest. Then, winners from each country will compete in Hong Kong for a glamorous weeklong regional Grand Finale in March 2017.



For more information on the competition, visit www.mkdreambeautiful.com. Besides that, you can also contact your Independent Beauty Consultant today at 03-77117500 to get a free makeover or visit www.marykay.com.my to find out more!

Follow Mary Kay on Facebook and also Instagram!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank u for your review darling! For you readers who'd love to try these Gel lipsticks or other Mary Kay products, I am an independent Beauty Consultant based in Gombak area, Selangor and Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu. You may contact me Hanis at 0193271725. THANK YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger