My Fiancé Does My Makeup! \\ #TehChamLee


We shot this video some time ago and now it’s finally here! This has been requested by a few of you and I think he did quite a good job for his first time. What do you think? :D 



For customised shirts, feel free to PM Daniel on Facebook here: http://bit.ly/2aY3caq

Items Used: 
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
MUFE Step1 Skin Equalizer Radiant Prime
Bourjois City Radiance Foundation
Beauty Blender
Benefit Gimme Brow
Dolly Wink Eyeliner
Loreal False Lash Butterfly Waterproof
RMK Matte Shiny Cheeks (03)
Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm 
Dior Lip Maximiser


*This video is not paid. I’m not affiliated to any links above.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger